Fine Art Collection Assessment
The John Jones team understands that your fine art collection has considerable financial, cultural, and personal value, and requires specialist artwork protection and maintenance. Our team have a wealth of experience working with a diverse array of public and private collections and offer a specialist Fine Art Collection Assessment service.
This assessment will offer tailored advice on the following areas:
• Improved storage and display design
• Artwork needing conservation treatment
• Artwork needing re-mounting or re-framing for preservation reasons
• Environmental monitoring and suggestions for improving environmental control
• Preservation methods tailored to different types of artwork
• Disaster planning
• Documentation for insurance policy and claim purposes
Following our assessment, we will work with you on implementing a plan of action to suit your individual schedule and budget.