The John Jones team understands that your fine art collection has considerable financial, cultural, and personal value, and requires specialist artwork protection and maintenance. Our team have a wealth of experience working with a diverse array of public and private collections and offer a specialist Fine Art Collection Assessment service.
This assessment will offer tailored advice on the following areas:
• Improved storage and display design
• Artwork needing conservation treatment
• Artwork needing re-mounting or re-framing for preservation reasons
• Environmental monitoring and suggestions for improving environmental control
• Preservation methods tailored to different types of artwork
• Disaster planning reccommendations
• Documentation for insurance policy and claim purposes
Following our assessment, we will work with you on implementing a plan of action to suit your individual schedule and budget.