Our Friends and Neighbours
Finsbury Park is a vibrant community with a range of excellent businesses, restaurants and venues. These include:
- Our neighbour Park Theatre is a powerhouse of theatre with an excellent café and bar, providing world class entertainment to local residents and beyond.
- Park Theatre, Clifton Terrace, Finsbury Park, London N4 3JP
- This modern eatery resides just around the corner from John Jones, offering a delicious weekly changing menu that is dedicated to using fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- 53, Stroud Green Road, London N4 3EF
- A British family business with a very different specialty - the renowned Godfreys butchers supply only the best naturally reared meat. We are proud to share our Morris Place site with one of their establishments.
- Unit 12 Morris Place, Finsbury Park, London, N4 3JG
- For unadulterated 24 hour American-retro fun, head just down the road from John Jones to Rowan’s Tenpin Bowl which is also equipped with licensed bars and 19 pool tables.
- Rowans Leisure, 10 Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park, London N4 2DF
- In the heart of Finsbury Park, Furtherfield Gallery is a unique, community orientated space with a focus on technology and social change.
- The McKenzie Pavilion, London N4 2NQ
- Islington Council’s stunning theatre, performance space, recording/dance studio and café is an arts venue where young people can express themselves or receive guidance on just about anything.
- Hornsey Road Baths, 260 Hornsey Road, London, N7 7QT
- A small, unassuming gem provides the best in understated and stylish independent coffee. Home-made cakes, sandwiches and soups are also local favourites.
- Charter Court, Stroud Green Road, London N4 3SG
The Front Room
- Locally renowned for its friendly staff and excellent English breakfast, this café offers delicious food, good music and a warm atmosphere.
- 158 Tollington Park, London N4 3AD
Boulangerie Bon Matin
- For the best home-made bread, cakes, crepes and pastries that N4 has to offer, head to Finsbury Park’s answer to the traditional French patisserie.
- Boulangerie Bon Matin, 178 Tollington Park, London, N4 3AJ
- 16, Blackstock Road, London, N4 2DW
- Hettie Holland is a carefully curated cabinet of curiosities, full of interesting gifts and lifestyle products.
- 19 Charter Court, Stroud Green Road, London, N4 3SG
- 7 Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park, London, N4 2DQ
Deli at 80
- The Deli At 80 is a one-stop-shop for fine and healthy foods, for your daily needs and for eating in. Meet your friends for coffee, brunch or a glass of wine, pick up your groceries, French cheeses and saucisson or refill your wine and olive oil bottles.
- 80 Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park, London, N4 3EN
Chaps and Dames
- Chaps and Dames welcomes men, ladies, girls and boys to it’s very unique, stylish and comfortable venue to experience a personal and expert service of hairdressing/colouring.
- 154 Tollington Park, Finsbury Park, London, N4 3AD